Knottie Tech Help

**PLEASE FIX** Save Vendor Button Doesn't Work!

Please fix this! I noticed that someone else had posted about this in October 2013, so I'm wondering if you guys really haven't done anything about this in a whole year... which would be really poor tech support. I want to be able to save the things i like, but i can't, and i have to make my own notes offline - which isn't convenient!

Thank you! :)

Re: **PLEASE FIX** Save Vendor Button Doesn't Work!

• Hi there,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties, I've forwarded your information and problem to our tech support and customer service so they can have it resolved ASAP.

If you have anymore questions please let me know.

Thanks!
    KP
  • Hi - I am having the exact same problem (in both Chrome/Firefox).  I have 30 saved vendors, and cannot see the list when I click "view my saved vendors."  It returns a page saying "my vendors" but no list shows up.  This is a pretty significant issue (and it looks like it's affected people for a long time) -- is there a fix?  Please publish a fix, or please email me my vendor list.  It's ridiculous to not be able to access the vendors I've saved.

Thanks.
  • Hi @Knottie78653660,

I apologize for the delay, tech is still working to resolve this issue. I will try to let you know as soon as it's fixed.

If you have anymore questions please let me know.

Thank You,
    KR
  • It seems to work now! Thanks for being awesome! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards