Hawaii

wedding planner no/yes?

Hey ladies, looking for some advice :)

Thinking about hiring a wedding planner. Wasn't sure if it's worth the money in my wedding budget. I was wondering what kind of questions you wish you could have spoken to a wedding planner about? Or things that would have been helpful to know or have assistance with.

Thanks! :)

Re: wedding planner no/yes?

• Is there  a planner at your venue? if so then use them if not im sure you can do it yourself and save the money.
  • We didn't use a planner.  Our hotel had a banquet coordinator who took care of all weddings at their venue.  She was able to answer all of our questions about everything.  

• I would say a lot would depend on where you want to get married and what you want for your wedding.  We are getting married on the North Shore and are so glad we made room for the expense of a wedding planner.  They have saved us a lot of money by suggesting alternate vendors when some of the quotes we got made my head spin.  Plus its just nice to know that I won't really have to worry about anything but enjoying my wedding day because they will take care of everything.
  • The wedding coordinator at our venue was also available as a planner, so we've paid for that service as well. It's been great having someone to find the vendors and manage details. It's already been worth every penny for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards