Getting in Shape
Options

weight watchers stalled

I have been stalled on weight loss for the last three weeks. Does anyone have any good suggestions or weight watchers recipes? 

Re: weight watchers stalled

• Options
    I really found that their quiche recipe was good (the brocolli & cheese) and it helped ensure I was eating breakfast - a big key to starting your day.  FiberOne yogurt was 1 point and a healthy snack during the day - but it's something not everyone enjoy, though I did like it. 

Their shepard's pie is a good one too.
  • Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps it's time to reevaluate your point level?  My sister just had to do this and it made a huge difference.

Otherwise, with my plateaus I've had success just switching up what I was eating. (exaple: Always having eggs for breakfast, switch to oatmeal)
  • Options
    Plateaus are normal.  Frustrating, but normal.

Do you exercise?  If so, do you eat all your exercise points?  You should.  If you don't exercise, maybe you should start.

Do you eat the same thing for breakfast/lunch/snacks every day?  Do something different.

If you exercise, are all your workouts the same?  Change things up.

Some of my favorite WW recipes (that I still make,e ven though I'm no longer on the program) are:  Classic Shepherd's Pie, Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie, Balsamic Chicken, Mediterranean Chicken,  and Fried Rice.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Yah, I was eating the same thing each day.  I work 50 + hours a week and it was more convenient.  I made some veggie soup tonight.  I got the simply filling recipe book so we will see! Thank you I will look up the sheppards pie!
  • Options
    I love the veggie soup! Very filling and I don't feel bad getting full from it!
  • Options
    I made my own version.  I just go all the veggies I love and put them in the broth! It was really good!
  • Options
    I did WW a few years ago and lost 40 pounds.  I also "stalled out" at one point for a few weeks, just sort of hanging at the same weight.

PP are right that switching things up is great.  I had been eating the exact same number of points every day.

What really worked for me was to use my weekly flex points to change things up everyday.  By eating many of them in one day, then very few the next, I was able to sort of jump start my metabolism and trick my body.  The weight starting coming right off again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards