December 2013 Weddings

Hello!

Hello my fellow December brides!!! I hope all is well with you guys!! What are you guys up to this month? WR and NWR!!

WR-We are gathering addresses and ordering our Save The Dates at the end of the month. We plan on sending the out next month since our wedding is close to the holidays. We got our Engagement Pics back and looking into caterers!! 

NWR-Working and getting back to school work! 

Re: Hello!

• Hi!!  Is that one of your engagement photos?  Love it!  His hat is awesome.

We don't have a whole lot of WR stuff to do this month....probably pay the deposit on our DJ by the end of the month, and I'd like to purchase the PDF file for our STDs and invites, order the paper, and prepare mock-ups for both.  :) 

Non-WR - working, working, working.  Have to travel for business to your city later this week :)  Also our little one's birthday is at the end of the month.  Busy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes that is one of our photos! Thank you. Happy early birthday to your little one!! We will be in your neck of the woods in Feb for my in laws 25th wedding anniversary. :-)
  • Gorgeous engagement photo!!

We are ordering our Save the Dates, gathering all addresses and mailing them out next month. Can't wait for them to come in! It seems like we're all on the same track, good luck to you both!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards