Destination Weddings

Wedding Coordinator

Hello, I am writing for my sister. She is planning on having a destination weddingin Riviera Maya. She has contacted a travel agent and chose a top few resorts. She tired contacting the hotels multiple times by emailing and calling them. She wants to talk to their wedding coordinator to make sure of the details before they book everything. Any ideas of ways to get ahold of them? Or better yet - do you have recommendations for All-Inclusive resorts in Riveria Maya with people that will return calls/emails? Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: Wedding Coordinator

• Unfortunately, this is one of those things that culturally can be really challenging.  I would just ask her travel agent if she has any contacts.  Mine was a lifesaver during this part of the process by getting me in contact with the resorts!  

But some resorts may not have a coordinator for her to talk with yet.  The resort we went through (Palace) has an HQ based in Miami, so I dealt with the Miami office while booking everything initially, and then I didn't get assigned an onsite wedding coordinator until 90 days before.  Depending on the kind of details she wants to make sure of, it simply might not be an option.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards