Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Song for seating of grandmother/mothers

I need song suggestions please! Only my grandma, my mom, and his mom will be being seated and it's a small church so not very far to walk. I'm open to vocal or instrumental pieces. The bridal party and I will be walking down to The Piano Guys cover of Christina Perri's A Thousand Years. TIA! :)

Re: Song for seating of grandmother/mothers

• Typically the grandmothers and mothers are seated just before the processional begins.  So if you are having random music played right before the processional starts, the moms and grandmoms can be seated during whatever song is playing, prior to switching over to the processional music.
  • We have a little bit long walk....so for our moms (coming in together) and his dad is going to take my gram in...we are using Seasons of Love from Rent. It is long enough for the grooms men and groom to come in. I am not having the groomsmen walk the girls in.

All the music we are using from the ceremony is so not traditional

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Piano Guys Can't Help Falling in Love for the mothers.
  • My mom and FMIL requested Michael Buble "The Way You Look Tonight".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • our mothers and grandparents were a part of the processional (H walked his mother in and then took his place at the alter) and we used "my wish" from Rascal Flatts 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards