Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

It's HERE!! Getting married on SATURDAY!!

Now is the time for any last minute advice anyone has!! :D I'm so excited!

Re: It's HERE!! Getting married on SATURDAY!!

• Options
    your going to have an amazing time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have a blast!!! I'm curious to know about your experiences taking pics in Cosmo. Hope everything goes great!!
  • Options
    Congrats! Have an amazing time!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Enjoy the moment!
  • Options
    HAVE FUN!  Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Early congrats to you. My bff gave good advice to take a Tylenol before the big event because your face will hurt from smiling. Also, preventative measure for drinking! Good luck!
  • Options
    Congratulations! We'll want to see pictures of course!
  • Options
    Oooh great idea about the Tylenol !! I'll have to grab some.

We're currently on the plane to LAS! Got upgraded to first class :)
  • Options
    Congrats:)

• Options
    Can't wait to read all about it! Congrats! Happy wishes!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    make time for spa or massage.
  • Options
    Last night was my bachelorette party and today is spa day! Can't wait! I'm currently freaking out about 2 things: 1) the only thing I forgot at home (as far as I know) is a printed version of the vows and unity candle ceremony we wanted the officiant to use, and 2) the humongous suite I have that I was planning on getting ready in does not have a full length mirror (!?!).
  • Options
    Many congrats to the new mr. and mrs.! Look forward to your reviews!
  • Options
    Woohoo!! We're on our flight back home from Las Vegas!! I can't wait to share my thoughts on vendors and generally how everything played out. Here's the preview:

--> So many details I agonized over really did not matter in the grand scheme of things.
    --> We are glad we spent extra on things that mattered to us, like the hotel rooms, private space for reception, and photographer.
    --> Definitely would NOT have done strip tour in hindsight and do not recommend to other couples.
    --> Many things that were disappointing were beyond the control of the individuals we dealt with (i.e. hotel policies)
    --> We underestimated the effect that time change would have on us and our guests; most guests were from EST.
    --> For those doing a separate honeymoon like us (not staying in LAS), we felt the best decision we made was to spend an extra day in LAS and traveled back today, Monday, instead of Sunday like most of our guests. It really tied the whole weekend together.
  • Options

Congratulations @faith4keep !! How does it feel to be married!?! :)

I'm interested to know why you wouldn't recommend the strip tour, I have just booked this for after my ceremony....

My ceremony is going to be at Tule Springs, and then we are having dinner at MOzen, so to fill the time in between, we are doing a photo tour, only stopping at the LV sign and the Bellagio fountains... Do you think this is going to be a waste of time?

I did want to go for a cocktail hour at the Chandelier in Cosmo, but we will have my niece with us and she isn't allowed in as she will only be 18 months old!

:)

• Options
    Congratulations on your marriage! What time was your ceremony? I also have the same concerns about the time change  (we're EST too). I'm interested in your thoughts about the photo tour like pp.
  • Options
    Congrats! Welcome to the club!
    Anniversary
  • Options

congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs!!

looking forward to your reviews.  also, can you say why you wouldn't recommend the strip tour for afterwards?  I was thinking of booking one of these

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards