Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Off the Rack Bridesmaids Dresses

Any suggestions as to where to look in the Twin Cities for inexpensibe off the rack bridesmaid dresses beyond David's and The Wedding Shop would be appreciated. (I'm looking for long modest dresses under 200 dollars for a May wedding.) Thank you.

Re: Off the Rack Bridesmaids Dresses

• I would recommend checking out Macy's. If you're open to online shopping, you could try J Crew, Ann Taylor and BHLDN (Anthropologie's wedding store). Also, Target has a line of bridesmaids dresses that are pretty cute! 
  • MOA has tons of option - Macy's, Nordstrom, Sears, Deb, etc.  Otherwise, JCP has dresses this time of year with prom/winter dance season... 

If you're open to online another option is Light in the Box or JJ's House...

• If you don't mind getting one second-hand, try Bride to Be Consignment. Their bridesmaids dresses start at $30.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Thank you everyone. I had already been to David's and The Wedding Shoppe when I asked for help. I hit the all of recommendations except for Jjs and light in the box.

One of the bridal party lives near the The Wedding Shoppe and went there herself. Thank goodness. Apparently the perfect dress had been there all along and I had missed it the first time. (In my defense, there was only one sample in that style and I went on the weekend.) I paid for Rushing and the dresses are 75% ordered. Yeah!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards