Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Two test runs

I wanted to play with wedding makeup ideas since I'm doing my own and figured Valentines Day would be a good way to play with fancy makeup and not waste the effort since we were going out. The first look was a little more dramatic (wore it to dinner) and the second was more light and natural (wore it to brunch)

Here's hoping the files work since I'm attaching from my phone.

What do you ladies think?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Two test runs

• I defiantely say go for the dramatic as it will show better on the photos. I am going to suggest that you maybe try to darken the color in your crease and edges more? The only thing that is really coming through on the shadow is the silver on your eyes. They don't have much depth. .
  • I also did my own makeup and loved trying out makeup looks!!!

I would go with a more dramatic look. However, I would recommend you not use the shimmery eyeshadow as this will not be flattering on pictures. A satin finish is probably as "shimmery" as you want to go. I would also recommend you blend the crease and outer corner colour a lot more. Finally, I think that your eyeliner isn't as smooth as it could be. It may also look nice to brush just a bit of the crease colour under your lash line to soften the eyeliner. 

There's a woman on YouTube that I think you may like because her style is similar to yours. Her name is Teni Penosian and she has some fantastic tips. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards