Plus-Sized
Options

Plus Size Shopping in Buffalo?

Hello! This is my second wedding. The first time around I went to David's Bridal and did not like the experience. Also, I went to Alfred Angelo for my maids' dresses and didn't like the experience we had there either. Does anyone know of a place that stocks a good selection of plus size dresses in a fun/friendly/helpful atmosphere? Thanks! 

Re: Plus Size Shopping in Buffalo?

• Options
    I'm not aware of anywhere, but you can call the dress shops and just ask if they have a large selection of plus size dresses (you may even want to say 'I'm a street size X, will you have dresses that will accommodate me? If so, will it be a large selection or just 1 or 2?').  Most of the places I went advertise on their websites that they had a large selection of sample dresses in all sizes including plus.

Anniversary
  • Options
    http://macarr.com/bridal.php3 not sure how far this is from you but they have plenty of plus sizes on hand also if you are willing to travel outside of ny i can give you a listing of bridal shops in the new england area that have a wide selection of plus sizes 
    M. A. Carr Bridal
    3716 North Buffalo Road
    Orchard Park, New York 14127

3641 Harlem Road (Near Wherle) Cheektowaga, NY   has plus sizes 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards