Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Toledo, Spain

I am looking for a place to stay in Toledo, Spain for one night on our honeymoon...I have been looking at tripadvisor and Rick Steve's to get ideas...but i figured I would ask if any of you have stayed over night there.  I know most people do this as a day trip but we plan on staying on our way to Madrid.  Thank you

Re: Toledo, Spain

• Options
    I strongly recommend "La Hacienda del Cardenal" (also can be found online as the "Hostel del Cardenal"). I stayed there two years ago for several nights, and I know a lot of other people who've stayed there as well. It's built into the old city walls, has a beautiful garden, and there is a restaurant on site if you don't want to go out searching for food. The WIFI was slow when I was there, but everything else was lovely. It has a lot of character.

Now, the other thing I will add is that since it's built into the city wall, it's a the base of the old part of the city. You can take a cab up to the top for pretty cheap, or you could walk up if you're up for a little exercise.

Also, feel free to ask on here or PM me if you'd like some suggestions for things to do / places to stay anywhere else on your trip throughout Spain. I've hit up almost every major city multiple times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards