• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Catholic Weddings

Wedding Favors based around Holy Family or a Saint?

Has anyone tried to get creative with wedding favors and done something around a saint theme?  My patron is St. Therese of Liseaux and his is Ignatius of Antioch.  Since then Saint John Paul II was canonized with his feast day on my fiance's birthday Oct 22, mine is the next day...  ANY IDEAS appreciated!!!

Re: Wedding Favors based around Holy Family or a Saint?

• Maybe little pieces of paper with quotes from each of the saints in question made into a bookmark with a ribbon in your wedding color/s tied to the top?

Reason being who wouldn't love another bookmark
  • holyguacamole79holyguacamole79 a taco truck in Houston member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    we had prayer cards as our favors.
  • Keep it simple - order bulk roses from Sam's to use as favors since she was often referred to as "the little flower" and depicted carrying roses.  Put them simply in a vase on each table with a note about your patron saints and that guests are to each take a rose with them... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My preference is always edible favors, because they will most likely get used!  ;-) 

So . . . these may be a stretch . . . but what about small bottles of champagne?  French chocolates or macaroons?  Greek olive oil or little boxes of baklava?

(I'm biased because we did cruets of olive oil as our favors - they went over great and looked beautiful!)

photokitty
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards