Ohio-Cleveland

Rehearsal Dinner East Side

We are working on trying to figure out a place for our rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal itself will be in Twinsburg, and we live in Lyndhurst, so east side is preferable. My future in-laws have offered to pay for the dinner, but we are worried about cost. We have a large bridal party, so it will be around 40 people once we add our families and bridal party SO's. Any suggestions for places with private/semi-private rooms that would be cost effective? (Our venue offered to have our dinner there at a cost of around $33pp plus tax & gratuity, so we're looking something that would be less. Thanks for any help!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner East Side

• We had our rehearsal dinner in the basement of Pizzazz on Fairmount
    Circle (near John Carroll in University Heights). The basement is called
    Jake's Speakeasy. Menu is very casual (pizza, pasta, salad bar) but
    that's what we were going for. The basement was all ours - you enter through the restaurant but there are restrooms and a coatroom downstairs just for the private room. The room itself had a
    mix of high and low tables, couches and barstools along the bar. Staff
    was great - we had two servers and a bartender all night. I don't
    remember exactly what we paid, there was a minimum because it was a
    Friday night. It's not close to Twinsburg but it wouldn't be far from Lyndhurst if you have family/friends staying with you. It's not too far from 271 either..
  • here is a yelp link, it let me pick the area, resturants good for groups & price range $ & $$ with lots of reviews. I opted for Twinsburg since that is where your rehersal is. I figured it might be nice to try to do dinner close to the rehersal so then everyone can go their respective directions afterwards.

http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=restaurants&find_loc=Twinsburg%2C+OH#find_desc&start=0&attrs=RestaurantsGoodForGroups,RestaurantsPriceRange2.1,RestaurantsPriceRange2.2&l=p:OH:[Aurora::,Hudson::,Twinsburg::]

• I would keep it closer to Twinsburg.  What about Burntwood Tavern in Solon?  I'm going to a wedding shower there this weekend and they have a private room.  It would be just up 91 and then people could easily hop on 422 afterwards to head back towards Cleveland.

I would also check out Mavis Winkles in Twinsburg to see if they have a private room. I know the one in Independence does.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards