Chit Chat
Options

TGIF FINALLYYYY

Y'all, this week has been SO long and I am ready for the weekend. Tonight I'm cleaning the house and prepping for a job interview on Monday (send me good vibes please!)

Saturday we're going over to FIL's house for the collective January/February/March birthday celebration among their extended family. Here's how those family gatherings usually go down...

We'll drink a couple glasses of wine with FILs

They will give a lot of unsolicited advice on our wedding and honeymoon

Then FSIL will show up, and she and her babies are always the center of attention, so we'll get a break from the questions

Then when everyone has been talking about the babies for 30 minutes I'll be in the corner like...

Then more interview prep on Sunday...

What are you ladies up to this weekend??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF FINALLYYYY

• Options
    This cracked me up!

I'm beginning spring break but I have to be all over the place, so I'll basically be spending the weekend in the car.

• Options
    These gifs are killing me. Hilarious! 

After work I'm going to spin. 

Then possibly going out to dinner. I don't feel like cooking. 

Saturday I'm going to yet another spin class. And then I'm going shopping. 

Saturday night we're going into the city for my BFF's 35th birthday! 

Sunday, I'll just be recovering and cleaning the house, and maybe food shopping. 

• Options
    @climbingwife that White Chicks gif fits so perfectly with the previous discussion of spin classes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Those gifs are hilarious!

FI and I have very set plans this weekend - we will be binge-watching House of Cards.  I'm SO excited that it's finally back!!!

• Options

I will be heading to a restaurant tonight that's closing. It's sad since it just reopened not that long ago after been damaged by one of the bombs that went off in Boston.

Tomorrow, I have tickets to a play. I am excited to get some culture and class.

Sunday, I have church most of the day

But I am in desperate need of a Target run.

• Options
    I am SO excited that it's Friday. This weekend has been nice, but uneventful and long. Tonight I'm going to ask FI if he'd like to go for Chinese food and than after maybe hit the bar.

Sometime this weekend we'll probably put together the stuff for FI to renew his passport, and we should probably also look into getting his bike fixed. He might help out a buddy with a short film he's making too.

But next week is what I'm REALLY excited for. My work has off all next week so on Monday I'm using the spa gift certificate I got for my birthday.

And then on Tuesday I'm flying up north to visit my family. I haven't been there in a year. There will be bridesmaids dress shopping, teeth cleaning, and hopefully tons of Indian food from the place my parents have been taking me to since before I was born.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

@blabla89- good luck on the interview!

Low-key weekend - meeting with our venue decorator tomorrow morning at her flower wholesaler to see what flowers she can use to decorate our centerpieces with. 

FI is off today - he's supposed to be dragging SS out to look at a car today.  This kid - refuses to show interest in any cars, and FI is frustrated...I told him, why would he?  he's got YOUR nice car to drive in the interim, while you have the crappy rental.  FI sometimes doesn't like it when I speak the truth. 

• Options

@climbingwife I'm so jealous of all your spinning.  We have NO PLACE in my town that offers a spin class, and I love spin... I keep filling the suggestion box at my gym with requests for a spin class.. :)

I'm taking FI to the airport bright and early tomorrow, he's going skiing out west, and I can't go because I have no extra time off until the wedding.. **boo** and after I'm meeting up with a friend for breakfast and shopping, so I'm excited about that..

Then, while FI is gone.........deep cleaning and organizing of our house will commence.......GOODBYE JUNK!

• Options
    These gifs are amazing! 

FI is out of town this weekend so I have the house all to myself! 

Tonight I'm going to have dinner with my mom and then go see my friend perform at this local jazz club. 

Saturday I'm planning to do some shopping, which I'm dreading because I've gained weight. But I need some clothes. Then I need to do our wedding program. 

Saturday night I will binge watch netflix and drink wine. 

Sunday: 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This will be my entire weekend. I am so behind on sleep!

• Options
    I'm meeting with the caterer for the tasting today. I'm already starving.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the hibachi restaurant with one of my besties, so more of this:

And then we're apparently going to a sex toy party. Idk. I will be drunk so whatever.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    YAY FRIDAY!

Bossman has the flu, so I'm sitting in the office all alone like this: 

Tonight: I am going to do laundry.

Tomorrow: MOAR LAUNDRY.

Sunday: I have no idea. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm so happy its friday. I think we all deserve the weekend. I don't have much plan and that's ok with me. I know V and I have to drop off rent and we really should do laundry. Then I have studying and doing extra credit problems all weekend long. I wish I didn't need calculus for my major grrr.
  • Options
    pinkcow13pinkcow13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    Good luck on your interview!!!

I went spinning last night with @lacqueredlover. I'm sore in places I shouldn't be sore because of a workout.

I have a meeting this afternoon with the marketing people over some crap that will now be delayed. I'm so stressed because I think they are pretty much going to throw my team - specifically myself - under the bus. 

After work I might go to my coworkers happy hour. After this day I will soooo want to be like 

Instead I will be convincing everyone and myself that

I think tomorrow we are going to visit FMIL. And I'll be once again, sober and won't have any wine the whole time. She will probably give lots of unsolicited advice so close to the wedding.

Sunday, my best friend and I are going to the gym. We're planning on getting a workout in, hitting up the sauna and steam rooms. Then we're going shoe shopping for the wedding!!!! Not to mention much needed BFF time.

image.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Friday! I'm so happy.

Tonight we'll probably just stay home and order a pizza or H will run out and get something. We're both feeling pretty tired today so it'll be nice just to relax.

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym and then clean up the apartment for a bit. Hopefully I can also start organizing our spare bedroom closet. It's so cluttered right now from random things we own. Afterwards I'm meeting some friends down in the city for drinks. H is going out with some coworkers that night. 

Sunday we're going to lunch with MIL. I'll probably need a drink again since she will either bring up me getting pregnant right.this.second or talk about herself for a good hour.

Then I hope we can relax and watch Netflix! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @beachyone15 I have to tell you that I really love your sig gif. :)
  • Options
    Dinner and hockey game with friends tomorrow, then out to BFE on Sunday to celebrate my mom's birthday! We're going to tell her about Tidbit then so hopefully she'll be all

We put an offer in on my dream house yesterday! We'll be waiting with baited breath until we hear back. The couple interested in our house got scared off by her overreacting dad, so we'll probably officially list it tomorrow. 

• Options

@beachyone15 I have to tell you that I really love your sig gif. :)

Thanks! :)

• Options
    @lolo883 Good luck! I don't know about your area, but homes are going so fast here. We put in an offer on our house the day after it was put on the market in the hopes of beating out the competition (which we did luckily). Hopefully you can sell your home quick and enjoy the new one!

• Options

I will be binge watching house of cards all weekend.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@lolo883 Good luck! I don't know about your area, but homes are going so fast here. We put in an offer on our house the day after it was put on the market in the hopes of beating out the competition (which we did luckily). Hopefully you can sell your home quick and enjoy the new one!

They're going pretty quickly around here too. The one we're trying to buy has been on the market for 2 months now, but that's because it's seriously overpriced. We're hoping they'll negotiate reasonably.

We expect our house to sell in under a month, it just would have been awesome to sell it without even listing it. :) 

• Options

Tonight I am taking myself out on a sushi date for dinner!

Tomorrow is busy: 10am appointment with my bridesmaids to get fitted for their dresses and to order them. Then lunch with them. 1pm we have a birthday party for our friend's 1 year old that I am going to try to make. At 7pm we have a housewarming party for our other friend that I am really looking forward to.

Sunday I have to go to a 4 hour safety meeting for my work that I am super annoyed about, but then I am going to dinner with a coworker after.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We're cleaning a bit today cause we have friends coming over tonight

Oh, and I should like, draw and shit this weekend

Anniversary
  • Options
    fwtx5815fwtx5815 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2015
    This has been the weirdest week. The office was closed Monday, we had delayed (noon) starts on Tuesday and Wednesday, and we're closing the office at 3 today because of the snow. No work computer access at home yet so nothing will be expected of me tonight/over the weekend to make up for it. I have a bit of a wine hangover from last night but an early close calls for more wine.

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards