New Jersey
Options

The Primavera Regency VS. Flanders Valley VS. The Empire Club?

Does anyone have any feedback about these three reception halls? I am stuck between the three. The Primavera in Sterling New Jersey, Flanders Valley in Flanders and The Empire Club in Little Ferry. Can anyone give me information on any of these halls and tell me which one is better than the other or which ones are better just in general. I'm trying to pick between these three and I'm having a hard time. Thank you so much!!!

Best Answer

Re: The Primavera Regency VS. Flanders Valley VS. The Empire Club?

• Options
    Hi!  I am getting married at Primavera 11/7/15.  I do not have any feedback on the other venues but Primavera has been AMAZING to work with.  They are extremely accommodating, responsive to any and all questions (no matter how dumb they may seem) and the value for the price is unbeatable. 

We went to our taster a few months ago and were blown away by the quality and amount of the food and it is the only place where we did not have to pay for a lot of costly upgrades, especially for someplace that only has 1 event at a time.

I would highly recommend them to anyone.
  • Options
    I am having my shower at Empire Club, but their main room is stunning! also, as far as price, they give you alot for your money. It would all depend on how close you live to that area also - but I think you have good options all around
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards