Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

NOLA Wedding Band - Bucktown All Stars or Groovy 7?

I'm having a tough time deciding between Bucktown All Stars and Groovy 7 for my reception! I think both would be great. However, I may have a good number of older folks at my reception since my parents are inviting a lot of their friends, but I'll still have my friends and FI's friends at the reception too. Would Bucktown be too much of a party band for a crowd where there might be more older people? I think they'd be really fun and the younger people would love them, but I wasn't sure about the older crowd. I do want people to dance though. Any advice?

Re: NOLA Wedding Band - Bucktown All Stars or Groovy 7?

• Options
    Groovy 7 is a very professional and talented band. I've only heard buck town at festivals. Also, have you heard of D Play? Had a friend hire them for a wedding last year and they were booked for our date but apparently are relatively new to the scene. Think along the lines of Groovy 7 as far as song selections and I think they have horns.
  • Options
    Thanks very much! I haven't heard of D Play before but I'll also check them out too.
  • Options
    Groovy 7!!!  My girlfriend booked them for her wedding, and they were great.  She had a very diverse age crowd as well.
  • Options
    I am Groovy 7 at my wedding in July! I have heard them at festivals and they play really good music!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards