Chit Chat
Options

NWR - Weekend Brag

We have spent a lot of time away from home recently, FI was in ND from May - November, I was in Singapore, Taiwan, UK for a month each from June to November.. then we did a week in Hawaii and a week in Alaska. Things are finally slowing down so we have been getting to work on the house. FI is very go go go when he is home, he is the handyman so he wants to do it all in a short amount of time and the word "relax" doesn't exactly fit in his vocabulary. On Saturday we were actually lazy with the exception of cleaning the house, it was AWESOME, we caught up on TV shows and just enjoyed each other :) Then Sunday instead of doing the list of things he thought we should do (prep and paint master bathroom and decorate it) he actually helped me hang all of my projects I had been working on for a "travel" wall in our house! I am so excited to have it done and I just love it! 

Anyone else get something awesome done this weekend!?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR - Weekend Brag

• Options
    Aw that's great that he helped you! And what a neat project. It looks great!

My weekend was fine. FI's weekend was...worse. Long story short, he crashed his GoPro drone into the river. He's taking it remarkably well, though. But other than that, we actually had a pretty good, relaxing weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    That looks awesome!

We finished a project this weekend that was 2 years in the making.  For my bachelorette party, my friends and family each painted a 6"x6" tile.  So we had 12 tiles.  FINALLY my husband & I made this (I blurred out a few names).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards