Nevada-Las Vegas

Restaurant Recommendations Needed

We are getting married 5/1/15 at the Las Vegas sign and are only having a few people with us (my sister, brother-in-law, and a close friend). We are looking for a restaurant to go to after the ceremony and are looking for something nice, but also fun. Not too stuffy, but memorable. Any recommendations? We are not limited to the strip as we will have a limo to take us wherever we want to go.

Re: Restaurant Recommendations Needed

• What kind of attire will you all be wearing?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Good question, @vegasgroom. Also, are you wanting to dance or sit down and have a dinner and have fun?

I love Times Square Bar at NYNY. We were there on a Saturday night, and there were a number of brides and grooms coming in. It was fantastic, even not being related to the wedding as all. :) Too much fun.
  • I will be in my gown and he will be in his tux. We want to sit down and have dinner and drinks, but also have fun. We're planning on dinner at 6:30 or 7:00.

• If you have the budget for it, I recommend Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris. 
    The steaks are great, the lobster Wellington is to die for, and the soups and sides are awesome as well.
    Its pricey though, especially if you do drinks, soup, appetizers, and a main...and the Sticky Toffee Pudding dessert.  

:D
    "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way." ~Kiersten White

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you have the budget for it, I recommend Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris. 

The steaks are great, the lobster Wellington is to die for, and the soups and sides are awesome as well.
    Its pricey though, especially if you do drinks, soup, appetizers, and a main...and the Sticky Toffee Pudding dessert.  

Ditto this. I would rank SW Steakhouse juuuust a hair above Gordon Ramsay Steak, but the atmosphere at GR is a younger vibe than SW.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for your recommendations!
  • tcnoble said:

If you have the budget for it, I recommend Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris. 

Ditto this. I would rank SW Steakhouse juuuust a hair above Gordon Ramsay Steak, but the atmosphere at GR is a younger vibe than SW.
    I haven't had the chance to try SW Steakhouse yet, but its definitely on my list.  Thanks for the recommendation. :D
    "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way." ~Kiersten White

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards