May 2016 Weddings

I booked some big stuff this week!!!!

Hey May brides I just wanted to share some news.... I booked both the Caterer and the Photographer yesterday!!!!!

We had the meeting with the photographer yesterday and we booked him on the spot.

Sunday and Monday we had two different catering tastings/ meetings. The first one on Sunday was amazing and the owners are so wonderful, we booked with them.

The catering guy we met on Monday was awful. He forgot about our meeting so we had to wait ten minutes for him to show up. Then he didn't even introduce himself. He also didn't have a tasting set up, even though when we called to set it up we asked for one. His prices on the website were vastly different from the prices he was quoting. He didn't have any material to give us. It was awful. We decided immediately afterward to book with the first caterer.

On Saturday I'm meeting my bridesmaids and MOH to look at bridesmaids dresses. They're all based in the Northwest and we're all meeting for my Sister's/ MOH 21st birthday so she decided to go ahead and set up two dress appointments because I have to fly out there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I booked some big stuff this week!!!!

• Congratulations on these big checks!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations @falsara that is so exciting!!

Do you have any idea what bridesmaid dresses they want to look for??

• Congratulations @falsara that is so exciting!!

Do you have any idea what bridesmaid dresses they want to look for??

I'm just telling them what color (royal blue) and what length (full) they have to be. I'm letting the girls pick the style, since they all have different body types. Trying to keep it sort of simple.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards