Nevada-Las Vegas

Non hosted brunch day after

jenni5672jenni5672 member
First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
edited March 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Looking for a place to have brunch day after. Not hosting it. Just to have people come and go and be able to say hi and thanks again. Would like to have some tables close together. We are staying at Venetian. Tried Grand Lux but they will only do if we host it all. Somewhere on strip. Middle area. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Non hosted brunch day after

• Mon Ami Gabi I heard is nice
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second Mon Ami Gabi.  The food is awesome, and you can't beat the views if you can get on the patio... its amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What about Bouchon at Venetian? My FI and I go for brunch there every time we are in town. It's beautiful. If the weather is nice, you can sit outside overlooking the terrace and fountains. We wanted to do our reception there but their private space was too small. Great food!!!
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    Edited because I can't read.

You could just, by word of mouth, tell guests "Hey we will be having brunch at the buffet at Venetian hotel at 11:00am, stop by if you want!!" That way it's totally optional, you aren't implying it's hosted, and it's at your hotel. If you don't want to stick to the Venetian, look in to Wicked Spoon at Cosmo, or the buffet at Bellagio is supposed to be good too.

Buffet you might have a better chance of getting tabels nearby/together without having to make a reservation for a number of guests - that's the issue I could see coming up with doing it at a restaurant. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second Bouchon, that is one of my favorite brunch spots, but it will be crazy busy on the weekends.  I might try a buffet.  The Cravings at Mirage is really good, TI has a good one too.  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • I agree, Cravings at Mirage is a good buffet. I haven't been impressed with The Buffet at Bellagio either time I've gone (in fact, both times, I've been terribly disappointed). I love the idea of a low key 'hey, come join us here if you're interested' kind of planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards