Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Flowers for under $1000

I want all my flowers for $1k, not including delivery. I mean all of it, centerpieces and decoration included. Is this even possible? I'd rather not DIY any of them since I'm making my own wedding favors and that will take a lot of free time. Can anyone recommend a florist in Dallas?

Re: Flowers for under $1000

• I'm using McShans in Garland.  I haven't put in for centerpieces yet, but I'm getting all of my flowers for roughly $1000.  Now, granted, I'm getting flowers that are in season, a lot of non-floral elements, and the centerpieces are going to be extremely simple and mostly non-floral, but it still is about that price.  It really just depends on what kind of flowers you want, and how much you want.  But yes, its possible.
  • I am using Sherrill's Floral Design in Garland. He is so much fun to work with! I am getting arrangements for ceremony and centerpieces and all bouquets, corsages, etc. for $1100.

He buys all flowers directly from the growers to cut costs and will work with you on your budget. I am not knowledgeable about flowers at all, and he was so helpful with suggestions as to what will be in season and cost-effective. He even will loan you the vases, etc. so that you don't have to pay for those.

• I'm using Jill with Platinum Petals.  She's done both of my sisters' weddings.  My estimate is over $1000, but she is very affordable, so there's a very good possibility that what you want can easily be under $1,000.  Plus, she's super sweet and very talented-our family has gotten a lot of compliments from the other weddings.

• http://www.fountaindesigns.info/ 
    Cody is an artist! He can work with every budget if it is $1000 or $5000. He also does photography!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards