New Jersey
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations - Red Bank

Hi all,

I am looking for a recommendation for our rehearsal dinner in Red Bank. We are looking for somewhere that (preferably) has a private room for events. We will be between 30-40 people. Thanks! 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recommendations - Red Bank

• Options
    I have been to a few banquets held at Bouna Sera in Red Bank. They have a private room upstairs and can easily accommodate 30-40 people. The food is really good! I would also recommend Salt Creek Grille in Rumson. It's probably a 5 minute drive from Red Bank and is right on the Navesink River. They also have private dining rooms with a great view and access to the outside dock. 
  • Options
    I attended a rehearsal dinner a few years ago at the Molly Pitcher Inn. It was in a private room, and had about the same number of attendees as you are planning. I think their sister property, The Oyster Point Hotel, also has dining options.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    My best friend had hers at Main Street Trattoria in Red Bank.  The food was amazing and so was the services.  She had about 40 people in their back room and it wasnt crowded.  Also it is BYOB and I went with her to see the place and I remember the cost per person was not a lot.
  • Options
    amt6amt6 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

@chemistrybride521 - Buona Sera is on the top of our list. I will also check out Salt Creek Grille, though it looks a little pricey.

@CookiePusher & @Jeannine12 - thank you for the recommendations!

• Options
    I am so glad you posted this, @amt6! My fiancé and I are looking into rehearsal dinner places in Red Bank as well. So far we looked at Patrizia's on Broad St. They serve the meal family style and have two different price points: $45 and $55 per person. With the $55 menu, you get more seafood. Their upstairs loft area is gorgeous! Another one we were looking at is Birravino, which used to be Basil T's. A friend of the family owns it, so we are hoping to be able to negotiate the price a bit. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amt6amt6 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @karinaesco24 thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to call Patrizias tomorrow. Are they BYOB?
  • Options
    We go to Patrizias all the time in the Bronx, they are AMAZING, we are in North Jersey and were considering going into the Bronx for ours just to have it there..  I highly recommend them.
  • Options
    @amt6 yes, they are byob, but I think they also have house wines you can buy by the bottle. My bridesmaid is going to have dinner there this weekend and tell me about their food, but so far I haven't heard a bad review yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards