Honeymoon Discussions

Cayman Islands

FI and I just booked our honeymoon at the Westin Grand Cayman on Seven Mile Beach. I did some research on it and I feel like everything that I am seeing is cruise related. We obviously aren't cruising. Has anyone been before, not only to the hotel but just the island in general. We definitely want to go to the beach and go snorkeling but are not beach bums, is there enough to do for an entire week to keep us occupied and not bored? 

Re: Cayman Islands

• I have never stayed there, but I have been to Grand Cayman twice on cruises. The first time was like 10 years ago, but I remember going to Hell & the Turtle Farm which were both pretty awesome if you're looking for touristy things to do. The second time we basically stayed on the beach where the ship docked --I can't remember exactly where it was, but the beach was absolutely gorgeous and there were little shops and huts to purchase food within walking distance. I know its not much, but hopefully this helps a little!
  • I've only been there on cruise stops, but it is a BEAUTIFUL island!!!!  7 Mile Beach is one of the prettiest beaches I've ever been on.

Visit Stingray City, that was amazing.  They have nice shopping but everything on Grand Cayman is EXPENSIVE!!!!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards