Rhode Island

Smashing photo booth or other recs?

Hi,

Has anyone ever used Smashing photo booth rental or any recs for a good photo booth rental? Strongly considering getting one for the reception.  TIA

Re: Smashing photo booth or other recs?

• My best friend has smashing photo booth at her wedding! They were just starting out, so I think their pricing may be different now. She had them for 3 hours and it was more than enough time.
  • Girl you need to revisit hiring a DOC.  They could help you with all these vendor questions you have.

ETA: Not that the girls on here aren't super helpful, because they are.  But I get the feeling that hiring one is going to make your life 10000% easier.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • IamnowmrsjmsIamnowmrsjms member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    Girl you need to revisit hiring a DOC.  They could help you with all these vendor questions you have.

ETA: Not that the girls on here aren't super helpful, because they are.  But I get the feeling that hiring one is going to make your life 10000% easier.
    I have pretty much all of my vendors booked, except an officiant.  We decided to add a photo booth (not on our original plan), so wanted to see if anyone had used them.

• We had a DOC for our wedding and it was great! Not only helpful throughout the wedding planning process as she helped refer us to some vendors we hadn't booked yet. But on the wedding day it was like having a personal assistant! Who doesn't want that?! 

We used Infinite Events if you are interested in checking them out.
  • Thank you for the rec @thrilled13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards