Florida-West Coast

Can I just vent about all the secrecy for a sec?!

What's with all these vendors who want you to fill out these online forms & go through phone trees & set up calling appointments & have you answer the same questions multiple times with multiple people & never give you solid answers?! Then you wait for 2 weeks to get the final quote that NEVER comes & you get to go through it all again!!!    ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

(I get that costs will vary by quantity and other things, but there ARE some companies that give the additional cost percentage, etc., on their sites. Unfortunately, those I've found won't go to my venue because it's too far out of the major city.)

I JUST want you to display your prices online, in an A-La-Carte manner, and let ME decide if you fit my budget & desires! I don't want to hear your sales pitches or how you can further help me in my wedding planning.

LET ME DECIDE!

I may just elope & let none of them have my business.

Okay, rant over. :)

Re: Can I just vent about all the secrecy for a sec?!

• Seriously, I couldn't agree more!! I've given total priority to those vendors that actual show their prices and isn't a grand inquisition to get the basics, so frustrating!
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    They do get me with that. I wish there was a wedding costco. I want that , that , an that
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards