Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

It's a long shot...

I tried reaching out to one of the knotties here for this question but I didn't get a response. In regards to VRBO 311979, I have a few questions about the living space. I'm really thinking about having my ceremony there and just forgoing the chapel. I'm already having the reception a the villa. Why would I spend $650 for 15 minutes and deal with travel to and from...it's just too much. I could have the ceremony outside but I know it will be hot at the end of June. So if one of the ladies here has stayed there it would help me out a little as I am not able to tour the home before I arrive.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's a long shot...

• Options
    How many guests do you have?

An outdoor ceremony in June will likely be uncomfortable for all involved. I'm not sure what the shading is like on the property, but being outside in June with the sun up is unbearable for some. Even when the sun goes down, it is still pretty warm. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @tcnoble...I figured and that's why I want to have it inside. There are pics of the living area and it looks pretty darn big. But not being able to see it in person kind of sucks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@tcnoble...I figured and that's why I want to have it inside. There are pics of the living area and it looks pretty darn big. But not being able to see it in person kind of sucks.

How many guests do you have? I think it would have to be a pretty darn large living room to suit any kind of ceremony with more than 10-15 people...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Were having at least 30 @tcnoble
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards