Massachusetts-Boston
Options

hair/makeup suggestions?

Hi Boston Brides,

I am trying to find a reasonably priced stylist for hair and makeup. I wouldn't mind going to their salon for my pre-trial but I'd like for them to come to my parents' house the day of the wedding. Any suggestions for quality hair and esp. makeup artists that are affordable??? I struggle with acne so my wedding day make up is important to me but I can't break my budget either.

Any advice would be great!

Re: hair/makeup suggestions?

• Options
    I'm having my trial with Beautiful Faces by Janis (she does hair and makeup) next week. She was by far the most affordable on location person I found and the photos on her website looked very impressive. http://www.beautifulfacesbyjanis.com
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi!  Not sure what you consider affordable.  For makeup, I used Krisann Kiley, who was the only makeup artist I could find that didn't require a minimum (my bridesmaids didn't want their makeup done).  http://www.krisannkiley.com

For hair I used Special Events Beauty, which offers both hair and makeup but has a minimum for both.  

Both came to my home.
  • Options
    I used Liz Fuller out of Hingham.  Loved, loved, loved her!  She did an amazing job!  She did my makeup, my mom, my grandmother, and 4 bridesmaids.  She was fantastic!  Highly recommend!

www.makeupartistryinc.com
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    It really depends on what you consider affordable, so you might want to post some price ranges.

I also used Liz Fuller, and I absolutely adored her, so I HIGHLY recommend her. I spent $50 on the trial (had to drive to Hingham for that), and then $120 for my make-up and $65 for my maid of honor. She came to my apartment, no extra charge (about 30 minute drive).
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards