June 2015 Weddings
Options

AW: Attire (Picture heavy)

I paid for my dress today!!!  I'll share photos when it gets here :)  Here's a few stock photos in the meantime.

I already purchased these wedges for our outdoor ceremony:

My mom let me have these, they were my late grandmother's.  I hope to make at least a few pieces work for the ceremony:

I also may purchase a few of these pieces to mix & match with my heirloom pieces:

This is my stepmother's, she wore it for her and my father's 10 year anniversary party/vow renewal.  She's letting me borrow it:

Bonus photo!  My stepmother gave me a HUGE bag of costume jewelry that used to belong to her late grandmother.  This is just a portion of it.  I'm seriously considering making a brooch bouquet now:

FI & FSS both purchased 3 pc black suits and lilac/lavender shirts.  Current plan is that they will buy bowties and pocket squares to match the color of this dress, which was picked out by FSD:

I asked the girls to come up with their favorite 2-3 colors from a line of short chiffon dresses.   I essentially ended up coordinating their colors and we're going with a gradient of blue.  They get to pick their style while I picked brand, length, and fabric.  (Tevolio at Target, short, chiffon).  They will be accessorizing with silver shoes and whatever else they choose to wear.  This is the dress my MOH chose:

And the other two shades, specific styles TBD:

Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: AW: Attire (Picture heavy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards