Massachusetts-Boston

Engagement Session Locations in Boston, Northern MA area

Hello,

We are looking to get our Engagement session pictures done soon when spring comes, and we are trying think of some places are very pretty to have these photos done. Any Suggestions??

Re: Engagement Session Locations in Boston, Northern MA area

• IamnowmrsjmsIamnowmrsjms member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2015

We did ours in Boston Commons/Beacon Hill.  Some of my fave shots are the ones on the cobblestone streets in Beacon Hill. 

*edited for spelling

• Rockport is beautiful, particularly in the spring. The Public Gardens are an obvious place, and I've seen a lot of engagement photos in the North End that end up looking really stunning. Enjoy and good luck!
  • If you like woods, try Harold Parker State Forest. We went there right after Thanksgiving and it was beautiful. We found this really cool structure that gave us some great shots. You can check it out at my photog's blog: http://www.kimberlyjonesphotography.com/category/engagement/

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    We did ours on the Common as well. It was awesome; we got some amazing photos, and because the park and surrounding area are so varied, it looks like you took photos at a ton of locations.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • We did ours on the Wharf and post office square, also did some on the merry-go-round in Faneuil. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards