Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding Shower Locations

I am trying to think of places other than rec centers to have my wedding shower.  I was hoping to find a restaurant or something that would not break the bank. Anyone have any suggestions around the Cleveland area? I dont want to go too far east or west since our family is scattered. Thanks! 

Re: Wedding Shower Locations

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Massimo's at West 25th and Detroit was $15-ish/person back in 2013 for a buffet lunch on Sunday.  My mom enjoyed working with them and I think my shower was nice.
  • Mine was at Stancato's in Parma. Great food, not sure what the pricing is but I don't think it was terribly expensive. The room is nice enough, not overly fancy but the location is pretty convenient.
  • Wine bar in downtown willoughby depending on how many guests you will have. Or if it's going to be larger, Pine Ridge Golf Course in Willoughby which has very easy freeway access from 90.
  • I am having my bridal shower at the Glenwillow Grille in Solon, OH. I believe the pricing is a round $15/person.
  • Hi! I know you said you didn't want to go too far east, but I just had my shower in Garrettsville at an adorable winery called Candlight Winery. They let you bring your own food and it was beautiful! I highly recommend them, I can provide more information I needed :) Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards