Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Harmony for makeup

Has anyone used her recently?  I have her booked for next month.  Just wondering what your experince was.

Thanks!

Re: Harmony for makeup

• Options
    I'm considering Harmony too, would love recent experiences.  I haven't booked any yet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The most recent review I have is from Sept

http://www.vegasgroom.com/Harmony-Medina_84.html

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options

I used her in June, here is my review:

Hair/Makeup- Harmony Medina- A

Harmony did such a great job!  I was nervous about the wedding, and she was so nice and easy to talk to.  I absolutely loved how she did my hair and makeup (including airbrush foundation and false lashes- a first for me!)- I didn’t have a trial, but I showed her a few pictures.  It was exactly what I wanted.  My hair and makeup lasted all day and night.

• Options
    I have her booked for our Oct wedding for myself and 3 bridesmaids. She was quick to respond and payment was easy to do online.
  • Options
    vegasbaby2015vegasbaby2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    I haven't written my reviews yet, but last week Harmony did hair and makeup for myself and 2 other girls, and brought 2 other stylists with her (at my request) to do hair and makeup for 6 other girls. They were 10 minutes early, did a great job, and everyone loved the results! A few curls came down out of my hair by the end of the night, so maybe a few extra pins or a little more hairspray may have helped, but I'm not complaining. I was very happy with how it all turned out!
  • Options

A few curls came down out of my hair by the end of the night, so maybe a few extra pins or a little more hairspray may have helped, but I'm not complaining. I was very happy with how it all turned out!

If you don't have a couple curls falling loose by the end of the night, you didn't dance hard enough!

Love this review. So good to know!
  • Options
    I used her for my wedding last may! Absolutely loved her! My hair stood for 2 nights lol and that was with going to XS and hakkasan lol
    My sister also used her 2 weeks ago when we went to see Britney Spears lol her hair also stood all weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards