Flowers

Need a Florist? I found one for you

Hi Ladies!!
I will be getting married on Feb 2016!!! I honestly cant wait!! 
Flowers are one of the most importants things of a wedding, but they cant be quiet expensive!!!
NROS Flowers and Events in Pembroke Pines is the bestttttt choice!!! They actually work with you and your budget! Free consultation and all! I went by the store to meet the designer and he was very creative and super kind! He had different centerpiece as well as different brides bqt to show me. I honestly died when i saw one made out of purple orchids!! I honestly recommend them! Especially when you are on a budget!
Silvannah <3 2-14-11

Re: Need a Florist? I found one for you

• edited March 2015

Hi Ladies!!

Flowers are one of the most importants things of a wedding, but they cant be quiet expensive!!!
    NROS Flowers and Events in Pembroke Pines is the bestttttt choice!!! They actually work with you and your budget! Free consultation and all! I went by the store to meet the designer and he was very creative and super kind! He had different centerpiece as well as different brides bqt to show me. I honestly died when i saw one made out of purple orchids!! I honestly recommend them! Especially when you are on a budget!
    Um, are you a vendor?
    *********************************************************************************

• Hi Ladies!!

Flowers are one of the most importants things of a wedding (unless they're not - because everyone has different ideas about what's important at their wedding), but they cant be quiet expensive (they cant be quiet expensive.  Okay.)!!!
    NROS Flowers and Events in Pembroke Pines is the bestttttt choice(unless you don't live near them, because, y'know, international board)!!! They actually work with you and your budget(which any florist worth their salt should do - if this is the exception to the rule in your area, I feel bad for those businesses)! Free consultation and all! I went by the store to meet the designer and he was very creative and super kind(because he wants your money)! He had different centerpiece as well as different brides bqt to show me (showing you different samples of his work?  Again - something he SHOULD be doing). I honestly died when i saw one made out of purple orchids (you HONESTLY died?  Well then, I literally can't even) !! I honestly recommend them! Especially when you are on a budget!

**The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
  • El oh el.

That is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards