Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

HELP!!!! Cheap Reception venues

Simplylag21Simplylag21 member
First Comment
edited February 2015 in Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
My fiance and I are planning an Autumn wedding September 2015. We are ( I am) panicking because we have yet to find a reception venue. We are looking to spend $25- $30 per person with a venue that  is as all inclusive as possible. This will be a dry reception with about 100 people. We are looking to stay as close to the Pittsburgh, PA area as possible. Any leads???

Re: HELP!!!! Cheap Reception venues

• Options
    Check out the Mayernik Center in Avonworth. I'm a DJ and have worked there a few times. I've heard it's quite reasonable. And, it's a very nice place.
  • Options
    I also heard the same about the Mayernik Center!  I went to a wedding there and it was very nice, and I know the bride said it was much cheaper than similar venues she was looking at (and the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Consider checking out Arista Catering (http://www.anaristaevent.com/). They are located in the North Hills. The rental fee is waived as long as you spend more than that amount. We are using all three spaces, the rental fee is $1800. Our beef meal with appetizers, soft drinks, table cloths, napkins is $39.50 a person but they are also very easy to work with if you tell them your budget. The only issue may be timing, I booked with them for this September last spring. I would definitely say be flexible with your dates since September and October are such popular months.
  • Options
    Thank You!! I realize it is very short notice. I just had other plans fall through and now I'm a bit panicked.

• Options
    Try the hall at St. Pamphilus in Beechview. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards