Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Where to find affordable wedding dresses

I'm trying to find places to start wedding dress shopping, and I would like to keep my dress under 500 dollars. Does anyone have suggestions as places to start looking?

Re: Where to find affordable wedding dresses

• Options
    Brilliant Bridal in Mesa is probably our best bet at that price point. I'd also look online, and Goodwill stores. Maybe one of the local David's Bridal's has something on a clearance rack.
      You might be able to find something in prom dresses at JC Penney's or Sears, or a bridesmaid's dress.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got my dress on sale at David's Bridal for 575 and it was normally 950 :) they have a 99.00 clearance rack. Tell them your budget and they will work with you. They are amazing people atleast the location I went to outside Arrowhead mall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check some consignment places too!  I've known people to get good deals.  There's a place in Tempe called Adore Bridal Boutique and also Almond Tree.  
  • Options
    Brilliant Bridal in Glendale is the best!!!
  • Options
    I am trying to sell a never worn beautiful dress if anyone is interested. Please contact me at alanesky@gmail.com
  • Options
    Another vote for both Almond Tree and Brilliant Bridal.  Brilliant Bridal is all new/discontinued gowns.  They might be a season or two out but they have some great deals and the dresses have never been worn.  They also have a location in N. Phoenix.  Almond Tree is all consignment.  I think all of the dresses are pre-worn but they have to be cleaned before they are put on the floor and you can get deals that are 50-80%, with many of the dresses being current, within the last year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I won a wedding dress that is a size 10. I'm trying to get rid of it asap since we don't have room in our apartment to store it and it doesn't fit me even if I got it altered. I'll sell it for $100! 
  • Options
    J Crew and even some department stores have bridal dresses in your price range. Like Nordstroms and Neimans. I've seen girls pick evening gowns in muted colors too if you weren't opposed to something other than white.
  • Options
    I am taking stitch for wedding tutu. I bought the tulle from Fuzzy Fabric. If you need to buy wedding dress, Get David's Bridal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards