California-San Diego

Rehearsal Dinner in Temecula

We're getting married at South Coast Winery, and they do offer rehearsal dinner packages, but does anyone else have recommendations for other places in Temecula that would be nice for a rehearsal dinner?  My future in-laws are coming from Florida and I want to give them some options on where to have it.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Temecula

• waknsno007waknsno007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend and I always stop at Claim Jumper on our way home from wine tasting. It's a good restaurant and their prices are probably reasonable for a large party. Another of my favorite places to eat up there is Callaway Winery - their restaurant is called Meritage. Awesome food, but it might be a little weird to be getting married at South Coast and have the RD at Callaway :/
  • edited December 2011

We're getting married at Leonesse and booked Gourmet Italia for our rehearsal dinner. It's a family owned and operated Sicilian restaurant with wine bottles and corks everywhere. The food is authentic and owner, Alex, is extremely accommodating. We have 30 people in our party and the space is perfect- a tucked away corner or the restaurant. They offer a few preset party menus but all can be customized and are extremely reasonably priced. We wanted to stay away from the traditional American/Californian cuisine which will be had at the wedding, and everyone loves Italian food! We also looked at Bailey’s in Old Town Temecula but the prices were too high for us and the space felt a bit too stuffy/formal for us.

Let us know what you decide on!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards