Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Excellence Punta Cana vs. Valentin Imperial Maya

We are in the midst of trying to book our honeymoon. Neither of us have been to an all-inclusive and we are starting to get a bit overwhelmed looking at them online as they are all starting to look the same to us. We're just looking for a place to relax, enjoy the beach and pool and do a few excursions. I think we have narrowed it down to Excellence in Punta Cana and Valentin Imperial Maya in Mexico. 

Has anyone been to either of these resorts? Do you know of anywhere else we should look that's comparable? Thanks!

Re: Excellence Punta Cana vs. Valentin Imperial Maya

• Options
    How about Punta Cana versus Riviera Maya? There are a few Excellene properties in the Riviera Maya area, so that might be a better comparison? 

• Options
    We are trying to keep total costs (flight and accommodations) at no more than $3,000 since we know we'll have to pay more for extras like excursions, etc. We'll get more bang for our buck at the Punta Cana Excellence vs. the Riveria Maya ones so that's why we nixed those.
  • Options
    All I can say is my friendS raved about the Valentin.  They got special treatment since it was their honeymoon.  I've been to Riviera Maya twice and I love the area.  So many cool excursions, lots to do at the resorts- and I love Mexican food- esp fresh guacamole.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards