June 2015 Weddings
Options

June 5, 2015?

Anyone else with that date? How far along are you with planning?...So far I have everything booked except Florist, Grooms Suits picked by Fiance, Rehearsal Dinner Venue and of course Invites. I started waaaaay back in January and so glad that I did. Picked my dress and received it a few weeks ago. No matter how far in advance you plan it still seems like SO MUCH TO DO! Right Now I am trying to work down this guest list to 100 ppl. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: June 5, 2015?

• Options
    We are! I have all the big things complete.  I have decorations to take care of, and invites are the next thing to tackle.  Its coming soon!
  • Options
    I'm working on decorations too and invites next! It's right around the corner!! So exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm June 5th.  And the planning is getting insanely overwhelming at this point. When are you sending invites out?
  • Options
    I'm June 5th.  And the planning is getting insanely overwhelming at this point. When are you sending invites out?
    I am sending out invites March 28th, that is 7 weeks to my deadline of May 15th, and 8 weeks to my deadline of My 22nd for final count to the venue. I may send them out one week earlier though...not sure. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Holler at your girl for June 5th! :) It's getting so close at this point! 
  • Options
    Yay! My Date Twin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards