Chit Chat

Guest book where guests can paste their photo booth copies in and sign?

HI, 

So we have a photo booth set for our wedding,  The guests each get a copy of their photos and we get copie too.  We were thinking of getting a big guest book, where the extra photos can be glued or pasted in and signed (instead of a traditional guest book.  

What do you think? Would you be ok with gluing a photo in and signing?  Also, how much bigger should the book pages be than the photo cards?  Say if the photo cars is 3x5, should the book pages be ad additional couple of inches longer and wider than that?  

I am so not crafty!  Help Wise Knotties!

Re: Guest book where guests can paste their photo booth copies in and sign?

• Our photo booth comes with an attendant to do this for us (and a free album). If there was something less messy than glue (photo adhesive squares or those corner things) I wouldn't have any problem doing this as a guest.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Our photo booth comes with an attendant to do this for us (and a free album). If there was something less messy than glue (photo adhesive squares or those corner things) I wouldn't have any problem doing this as a guest.

Same.

It came out super cute and I love it. I second the little sticky sqare things. You can get them in the scrapbooking section at any craft store.
  • I wouldn't do it unless there was an attendant at the table to help glue it in and move things along. Otherwise it can be a huge line.

I want a photo booth for our wedding, and most will add on the scrapbook for an extra $100. I don't know if that's worth it for us, especially since space at our reception area will already be at a premium.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I wouldn't personally have a problem with it, but I can see a lot of guests avoiding anything they have to put that much effort into. Like I couldn't imagine my dad or H's grandma futzing with a glue stick, or even sticky squares for that matter.

• Thanks ladies!  Let me check my contract, if the book is included then we are all set.  If not, sticky squares it is. 
  • We do get an attendant, so they maybe able to handle the whole thing!
  • JenLD2015 said:

We do get an attendant, so they maybe able to handle the whole thing!

Some of the booth places I've talked to only supple the book and the supplies, or at least they imply that they do. Others imply there will be an attendant as well. I wouldn't pay extra for just the book and supplies, obviously.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I will follow up with out vendor and double check.  Thanks for the tip. 
  • I did one and used the photo corners and it worked fine.  I pre-placed the photo corners into the book though, so people just had to set the photo in them.  My sister also did a photo guest book and she used various washi tapes to match her wedding colors.  That went well also and nobody had any trouble figuring it out.  

• If you don't want guests to have to deal with putting the photos in themselves, you could always put in a colored piece of paper to reserve the space where there photo will eventually go, and have them sign a page. Then you can go back later and stick their photo on their page. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards