May 2015 Weddings

Ladies, It's Almost April!! Holy SH*T!

So...it's almost April. We just sent out our invitations....AHHH! Let's hope this RSVP crap goes well...

Re: Ladies, It's Almost April!! Holy SH*T!

• My RSVP deadline is on the 15th. I have about 60% back in 4 weeks. Woo!! Hopefully I don't have to track too many people down :)

Good luck!

• We finished and sent out invites yesterday! Can't believe it!!!!! Good luck with the RSVPs everyone! :)
  • I don't understand how it's almost April; I have no idea where March went!

We send our invites pretty much at the 2 month mark, our RSVP deadline is in a couple weeks and we've got almost half of them back I think. I have a pile of them on my coffee table and I keep looking at them and thinking "look at all the people who are going to be at our wedding!"

Although it's baffling to me that so many people send back their RSVP without a return address lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I get butterflies in my tummy every time I think about it! We've been getting RSVPs back pretty steadily - we're a little over halfway there, I think. I'm getting so excited!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• We are about two weeks out from our RSVP deadline and we only have about about a 35% RSVP rate. 40% if you include people who told my dad they weren't coming, and my dad told my sister, and my sister told me. I wish they would tell me directly though. Almost everyone who has actually RSVP'd is coming, and I anticipate about 50% of the people who haven't RSVP'd are coming (like siblings and parents and WP members who haven't actually RSVP'd). The other 50% are anyone's guess. 
  • Time is flying! We sent out our invites 2 weeks ago and have already gotten a large amount back, did the menu at the venue on Saturday & ordered our favors! I had a bit of a meltdown a few weeks ago that there was no way we would get everything done in time, but now everything seems to be going nice and smooth!
  • Our wedding is May 30 so Fi and keep telling ourselves we basically have till June.  We are sending our invites later this week and I'm freaking out.  Ahhh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards