Chit Chat

Meet my new puppy!

I have already shown everyone I know IRL and on the Facebook my new pup, but I feel like everyone in the world needs to see the adorableness. Meet Monty! (Full name: C Montgomery Burns.) 

He's a 10 week-old Plott Hound mix (our best guess is Plott Hound/Catahoula Leopard Dog/Lab mix). He is ridiculously smart and loves everyone he meets. He has learned "sit" in the past 3 days, he's only had a couple of accidents in the house, and the cats are finally tolerating him. 

Anyone else have any puppy or kitty pictures to share today?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Meet my new puppy!

• Awwwww!!!!
    *********************************************************************************

• I want to pet ASAP! So cute!

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• AlexisA01 I hope I made you smile! Go find yourself some puppies to roll around with.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can't get over that face. Gimmee!

• Such a cutie!!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Awww! So cute!! <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How cute!  I loved and hated the puppy days... loved cause they were just so friggen cute, hated cause they were just so friggen awful! :)  

Here's my girl Winnie (short for Winifred) when she was a wee one, the first picture I ever saw of her she was probably 4-6 weeks in this picture, I got her at 10 weeks.  She'll be 2 in August.  
    Wook at da widdle fwoppy ears.  What a sweet widdle baby girl.

I can only talk baby to pets.

• Hello cutie! :)

This is Franklin!
    More of him!!
    *********************************************************************************

• AH PUPPY. SUCH A CUTE PUPPY.

.....I have fishes.

Anniversary
  • So cute! Congrats on your puppy :)

My golden Callie is having some allergy issues right now... she's in the cone of shame. (older picture in the same cone... today she looked much grumpier)

• You should get Monty a seahawks jersey! I'm sure he wouldn't mind :] I really miss having a dog, my family dog is down in Florida. When V and I are done with school, we will be celebrating by adopting a dog. For now, I have to live through you guys.
  • Ahhhh! He is too cute! FI and I decided to get another puppy this week! We'll take our time and do a little more research first but these puppy pictures are making me even more excited! Congrats on the newest member of your family! :)
  • AHHH! Adorable!!! 
  • You should get Monty a seahawks jersey! I'm sure he wouldn't mind :] I really miss having a dog, my family dog is down in Florida. When V and I are done with school, we will be celebrating by adopting a dog. For now, I have to live through you guys.

I almost got him a Seahawks jersey the other day! But they didn't have one in his size at the pet store... He will most definitely have one when he is full-grown.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • here is my rescue (if the photo attachment works today).  He is a schnauzer mix, possibly part havanese. . . . a schneze.  He is pretty awesome, about 4 years old, and a total love.  This photo is him with his bedhead in all its glory trying to get a kiss from me.
  • Hello cutie! :)

This is Franklin!
    More of him!!
    Ugh I'm so bad at pictures. Will take some at grandma's tomorrow!

We should have a TK pet party.. in Hawaii! ;)
  • A. He is beautiful

B. That name is PERFECTION

C. HE IS BEAUTIFUL!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel

I almost got him a Seahawks jersey the other day! But they didn't have one in his size at the pet store... He will most definitely have one when he is full-grown.
    I love all the cute puppies!

We found out that our terrier mix fits in toddler sizes, which means we can get him children's jersey's. They're not perfectly fitted so if he has to go outside we have to take the jersey off, but they work pretty well. 
  • How big is he going to get?

Frank and I just had a sick day photoshoot. :)

I love Frank!!! Is he a German Shepherd mix?

We're guessing Monty will top out at 80lbs. Plott Hounds usually only get to 60-70lbs, but labs and Catahoulas get a little bigger than that. He's currently 18lbs and 10 weeks old, so... He'll be big.

We also just noticed that the webbing between his toes extends almost all the way to the end - he'll be a swimmer!
    BabyFruit Ticker

I love Frank!!! Is he a German Shepherd mix?

We're guessing Monty will top out at 80lbs. Plott Hounds usually only get to 60-70lbs, but labs and Catahoulas get a little bigger than that. He's currently 18lbs and 10 weeks old, so... He'll be big.

We also just noticed that the webbing between his toes extends almost all the way to the end - he'll be a swimmer!
    He's a Blue Heeler/Boarder Collie. I get Shepard guesse a lot. :)

Ahh I love swimming dogs! He already such a moose!
  • @sophhabobopha - That little fluff sack melts my heart!!!

• MadHops21MadHops21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2015
    tfmrserwin Kind of related. I found your siggy's brother. oh you mean this?

ETA and cousin image
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards