Outdoor Weddings

Fan programs

Has anyone done the fan/program thing? 
Did you make or buy them? Where did you find them/what was the cost/were they easy to do?
Were they worth it? Any experience anyone has had is helpful. 

Daisypath Wedding tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers 

Re: Fan programs

• We just did regular programs and then had regular fans. We got both of them from Michael's with coupons. We DIY'd our programs on our home printer and just took the fans out of the box and put them in a basket by the guest book.

I've only been to one wedding I can remember that had program fans. They were cute and worked ok. A little cheap, but it wasn't super hot so we didn't really need them. I found some links for you:

You could just buy some heavy cardstock and flat wooden sticks to make them yourself. You'd have to price it out to see if it's worth it though.
    *********************************************************************************

• I made them for my upcoming June wedding. I ordered two flat invitations from Vistaprint (just uploaded my own design), then stuck the two sides together with double stick tape and a stick (from Amazon). Tied a bow on the stick.

They were very easy, and I think they look nice. I waited until there was a vistaprint groupon (there are often) and got everything for pretty cheap.

I did only need to make 50.
  • I did them: programs printed on two sheets of cardstock and a black popsicle stick. A little time consuming, but no big deal--it's a mindless task to do with your hands while you watch TV. 

Ours probably weren't "worth it" by any measurable standard. It was a cooler day than expected and a lot were left over. They still looked cute though, and I liked them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks everyone!

Daisypath Wedding tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards