May 2015 Weddings
Options

Anyone doing welcome bags and restroom baskets?

I know that welcome bags and restroom baskets don't seem like they really go together but they are the last two big things I need to shop for. Anyone else doing these? Are you doing one welcome bag per person or per room? What are you putting in the bags and baskets?

Re: Anyone doing welcome bags and restroom baskets?

• Options
    I'm providing welcome bags for anyone staying at the hotel I've blocked rooms at, one per room.

Included in the bags are:
    Small bag of popcorn
    2 bottles of water
    2 granola bars
    4 small cookies
    couple of mints
    Post card with our welcome message

I'm not doing bathroom baskets, I've never really heard about this before, so I didn't budget for it or have the time to put anything together.
  • Options
    mikenbergermikenberger member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    I'm doing welcome bags (Each room gets 2 but I have people generally staying 2 nights.) - 
    2 bottles of water
    2 bags of snacks
    2 make up wipes
    1 tide/shout fabric cleaner
    1 tin of mints
    Shuttle information
    2 individual packaged Tylenol

I went to a wedding with the bathroom baskets: They had fabric cleaners, body spray, deodorant (kind of gross, but whatever.), hairspray, bobby pins, clear nail polish and mints.

• Options

We aren't doing welcome bags, most of our guests are local, and those who aren't are most likely staying with family.

My mom wanted to do bathroom baskets, so I've given her a couple of suggestions to include, but I'm more or less giving her free rein with them. As long as it doesn't add to my to-do list I'm happy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Hi, I am not doing bathroom baskets, but I am doing Welcome Bags, I went with a spa theme, kind of motivating my guess to relax after a long trip.... got bath salt, shower caps, slippers, candles, bath towels, etc...
  • Options
    Our venue does bathroom baskets which is nice and the local tourism board does welcome bags as long as you give them the list ahead of time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards