Louisiana-New Orleans

Bridesmaids gifts

What are you giving your bridesmaids? I am trying to come up with something creative for them.

Re: Bridesmaids gifts

• I was looking into these necklaces. They're super cute and easy to personalize with their birthstone.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/127208688/personalized-charm-necklace-with?
  • Those are cute, alyrey89 !
  • I have actually decided to give each bridesmaid a gift that is tailored to them.  It's an idea I got here on TK.  My bridal party is incredibly diverse and I just thought I would get them each something different and special.  That said, I think getting them all the same thing is totally cute, too.  I personally love initial necklaces.  The Roberto Coin ones are my favorite but they are very expensive.  There are many others that mimic the style but in silver rather than white gold/diamonds that are at a much more reasonable price point.  I'm also going to get them those waffle robes and mimosa kits (split of champagne & bottled OJ) for day of.  The waffle robes are as low as $19.00 on the Knot Shop and on Amazon.  I'm sure whatever you decide will be perfect for the girls closest to you.  I'm on my way to New Orleans now - Happy Mardi Gras!!!
  • I did birchbox subscriptions!  My girls LOVED them!
  • I got  my girls their jewelry for the day of the wedding, a button down monogrammed shirt and a monogrammed purse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards