September 2015 Weddings
Options

Save The Dates!!!

Hello My September Brides....

Just booked my photographer and he asked me when do we want to do the e-shoot..... so I was thinking when do we actually send out our save the dates???

Re: Save The Dates!!!

• Options
    Anytime starting now I say especially for your OOT guests.  If I do send mine out it will be by the end of the year.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    I'm sending mine out in January.  I felt funny about sending them before the start of the new year.
  • Options
    We're skipping them. We only have a few OOT guests, one of whom is the best man. The others will get a handwritten note in their Christmas cards this year.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My dateis 9/26.  I was planning on sending them out in January.  FI's side are all OOT. 

• Options
    We are getting engagement photos done next week, and hopefully save the dates will go out about a month after that. Most of our guests will be out of towners, and we want them to have plenty of notice! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    We have a handful of OOT guests. I wasn't going to send out Save the Dates because of that.. But I recently recieved a couple of our engagment shoot pics and I'm dying to use them so I'll be sending some out in Jan!
  • Options
    I sent mine out already and now I feel like I'm too eager lol.  I was being over cautious since our wedding is Labor Day weekend

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We sent out ours on September 12. The 1-year out mark. It felt really early to be sending them but my FI is a pilot and a lot of his friends are as well. And most companies do a 'yearly vacation bid' at the end of the current year for all of next year. (Ex. In november FI will bid for all the days he wants off in 2015)

Because of that we wanted to get the STD's out so that everyone had the date before the vacation bidding process started.

• Options
    My date is 9/26.  We are taking our pictures in November and sending the save the dates in January
  • Options
    Our wedding date is September 26, 2015 and we sent the save the dates out November 9!
  • Options
    I'm sending mine out in January.  I felt funny about sending them before the start of the new year.

Me too! For some reason I felt I had to wait until after the new year!
  • Options
    I'm hoping to send all mine out by mid-December. I figured we are getting married in his birth month, I should commemorate it by sending them out my birth month haha.
  • Options
    Just ordered my save the dates today! Vistaprint is running a 60% off sale today and tomorrow. I'm also sending my out in January.
  • Options

We just got our save the dates in the mail today and will be sending them out in January after the holidays.

• Options
    we are getting married 9/19/15 and we both have quite a few OOT so we mailed them out yesterday : )
  • Options
    Mailing ours out this weekend. Woot woot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sending ours out today, yaayyy!! And hi date twin, Knottie62225317!!
  • Options
    We finally sent ours oulast week. A few people told us over the weekend that they got them...it is definitely starting to feel more real now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I mailed mine on the 3rd, and I have been getting a few responses from family and friends....the excitement has kicked into overdrive! I can't believe how fast it's starting to fly by!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    tj&cwtj&cw member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Mailed ours out today!!! Yeah
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just did engagement pics today. A little behind. yikes.
  • Options
    Sent mine out starting in February and finally finished up in mid March.  It definitely feels real now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards