• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Lake House Inn Wedding in PA

I see that someone already posted the same question in January 2013, but since it's two years later, I was wondering if anyone has gotten married at the Lakehouse Inn in PA recently and how much the rates are (i.e. rental fee for just the day). I am expecting about 140 guests. I was also wondering what the cost of the overnight stay is and if they require you to pay for the overnight stay, or if you are able to opt out of that and arrange your accommodations elsewhere. I was also curious if there were many more additional fees besides the food. Not much information is listed on the website! Thanks!

Re: Lake House Inn Wedding in PA

• i inquired about a wedding there because I love it!  Very out of my price range though.  their packet has a lot info but i cant copy and paste it here :/  what day and month are you thinking for your wedding and Ill tell ya the rates? they have an inn rental rate, an overnight rate ( ~4000 to 4500 for all the rooms), and then $ pp ranges from 183.45 to 221.85.
  • edited March 2015
    Hi! I am getting married at The Lakhouse Inn this July. When I was looking into the venue I had very similar questions as not much is posted about the price, however I found Anthia Graham to be very helpful. If you have questions about the venue I would email her. She is the GM/event planner at the venue and she is awesome. I received detailed information quickly upon inquiry. Her email is: [email protected] I actually am not sure about using the venue and not staying overnight, but I would definitely ask Anthia. If you are interested in this venue I would definitely make a visit, pictures don't do it justice. The rooms are absolutely stunning and each has its own bathroom. Great for your bridal party or immediate family. prices vary depending on what time of year and what day you choose. They have many preferred vendors which are great and can work with your price range. I highly recommend making a trip or reaching out to Anthia - at the very least she can help you with your questions. Good luck!! :)
  • Just want to chime in- JAM is the exclusive caterer of my venue (the Swedish Museum in South Philadelphia) as well as the Lake House Inn.  We ended up going to a group primarily tasting for Lake House Inn couples, and everything was absolutely amazing!  I only saw the pricing for their new all-inclusive package, but if the coordinator there is anything like mine JAM has been super flexible and willing to work with my budget.  It looks like an awesome venue!
  • I totally agree with @kittytango!  I also am using JAM for my wedding at the Swedish Museum as well and they have been absolutely amazing to work with. Definitely reach out to them if you have any questions and need information. Plus, my FI and I did our tasting at the Philadelphia Racquet Club and were with a lot of Lakehouse couples.  Everyone was raving about how beautiful the venue is and their experience with JAM catering.  I highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards