Not Engaged Yet

Sexy... or not

So... I couldn't sleep and decided to have surprise middle of the night sex with FI. Well, this morning he woke up and asked me "Did we have sex last night?" Way to make me feel unsexy... Yes we did have sex last night and yes, you did seem to thoroughly enjoy yourself at the time.

Re: Sexy... or not

• Yep... that would make me feel a bit unsexy too!
  • I was wondering who OP was when I first opened this thread and then was definitely even further confused after reading the post. What on Earth? 

• edited April 2015
    Ooops! Meant to post this in chit-chat, i've talked to ladies on that board before. Must've gotten my windows confused! Ignored this ladies!
  • I talked to H while he was showering this morning and within 5 minutes I promptly forgot he had taken a shower at all.
  • @buddysmom80 SAME! 

Last night Tessie licked BFs foot and came over and whined the same way as a moan. It was like " Oh, oh, *whine*, *whine*." We could not stop laughing. THAT is not sexy. 
    friends tv show funy
  • We kick my dog out when we know we're going to have sex, but the whole middle of the night sex thing isn't as fun when I'm like "hold on, let me let the dog out, then keep him out of the bedroom. Okay, we can have sex. Oh, you fell back asleep..."

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • DH and I definitely can't fool around with Maddux in the room. Maddux thinks that we are "wrestling" and then he tries to get in on the fun and it just doesn't work lol. Plus Maddux likes to go for mine as well as DH's parts sooo we are trying to avoid getting head butted in the crotch as well.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Cinders ignores us. I think she's figured out that we're not going to pay any attention to her until we're done, so she'll go lay down and then when we're finished her cold nose pokes over the bed trying to get our attention.

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2015

My dog has bitten my naked boob twice. Little bastard............... But I know something's about to happen when BF puts the dog outside or in his kennel. I normally do the dog stuff, so I'm like "Oh, he's putting the dog somewhere where he can't bite my boob? IT'S ON!"

ETA: a missing letter

• I'm crying at my desk by all these dog stories. 

Callie turns around and covers her face.  Basically tries to say "knock it off I'm trying to sleep"
  • DEAD! We have to go to the spare bedroom since we bed share with Noah. With my knee, getting up and down the stairs is difficult, and there's nothing sexy about watching your FI hobble down the stairs and hall with a cane. Nothing about that says "DO ME BABY!" So...yeah...it's been pretty barren over here this last month. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• The pup doesn't sleep in my room at night so it's perfect :-) She does wine sometimes but the door is closed and I'm loud enough to drown it out ;-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards