Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

destination wedding

i'm toying with the idea of a destination wedding to either vegas or using a sandals resort.  has anyone done this or in the process of planning one?  i'm wondering if there are any suggestions on travel agents who can help with this.  i'm also thinking of having a reception for those who i don't invite/come back here.  i'm hoping to keep that low key as well.

Re: destination wedding

• Hi! You may have more luck on the Destination Wedding board for information about starting the process or suggestions about locations. Lots of brides share their stories there!

As for Travel Agents, I'm not sure. I'm also looking for a good one to help with my honeymoon. :/

If you want to have a reception back home I think that's totally fine. If you want suggestions it might help to narrow down what part of the city you want, what "low key" means to you (Barn wedding, backyard, fire hall, etc), and how many guests.

Best of luck! :)
  • My travel agent was amazing...VIP Vacations. They aren't local to Pittsburgh, but they will respond to your emails ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards