April 2015 Weddings

Bachelorette Party

Anyone have their bachelorette party yet? Is your MOH throwing it for you? What is on the agenda?

Re: Bachelorette Party

• No official bachelorette party for me. My MoH (she's 1500 miles away) and I hopped on Facebook most Sundays during the football season and watched the Seahawks games "together." There was usually beer involved. It was glorious.
  • Im not having one. I dont really want one, and my MOH is my 19 year old sister sooo lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My MOH is my sister and she lives in Colorado. She gets in on April 22nd and my wedding is April 25th so it will be either the 22nd or 23rd. Something low key a local comedy club or a minor league baseball game and a bar sometime.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just had mine this past weekend. My maids all live out of town so they decided to throw a Bridal Shower / Bachelorette-palooza. I only have two attendants so one spearheaded the shower and the other did the bachelorette. We met up with a few girlfriends at a hotel, got all dressed up and then went out to a high end tapas restaurant and then did some bar hopping. It was pretty low key, just a girls night out but so much fun to get to hang out with my closest friends that I don't get to see often. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not having one.  I barely let my sister (MoH) toss together a quick bridal shower, lol.  I'm not great with being the center of attention.

• We skipped the wedding party and do not want a bachellorette party. But my mother insisted on a shower so she put that together. FI is going to have drinks with out of town friends after the rehearsal dinner so that's probably our equivalent of a bach/bachelorette party.
  • I'm not having one and don't want one. I suppose a spa afternoon or something would be fun, but I would rather just do that spur of the moment with my sister or something and not make a big deal out of it.
  • not having one, just not my thing and i only have 2 people in my wedding party as far as MOH and brides maid lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just got back from a spring training weekend in Scottsdale! My MOH and maids are all over the country so we picked a warm locale and all met up there. 
  • Mine was last weekend. A lot of my bridesmaids and MOH live out of town so we all met up and went down to the beach for the weekend. It was super fun, we spent most of it talking and chilling on the beach enjoying the nice weather. We went out for dinner at night and went to a bar for a little while but I'm an old lady and was over it so we were home by 1am. Let's be honest, I'd have been good with being home by like 11 lol
    Anniversary

• We had mine last weekend too. It was a great weekend with the girls. 

• Mine was last week, laser tag then bar hopping, it was fantastic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards