Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

HELP! Should food be in-suite when guest get there?

Or should we wait a bit.

Our wedding is at 2 at the Flamingo, and the reception is at our suite at Caesars Palace right after, around 3.

Do we wait to have Masterpiece bring the food at like 4?  Or have it there waiting when they get there?

They won't be serving, just leaving the food.  Heavy appetizers.......

Right now I have them coming at 3, but I'm second guessing myself.........

Re: HELP! Should food be in-suite when guest get there?

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I would probably have them come at 3, just because it may take time for them to set up. Really 2:00 would also work. Idk if it's an option for you but I think 2 is better. I believe they bring the trays with warmers so I think the food should be okay. As a guest and a bride, I would prefer to have the space ready when we arrive. Plus, with 2 or 3, as opposed to 4, you have a little cushion in case they are running behind.
  • Options
    I would agree that having the food ready would be a better idea...then you aren't going to stress about it :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking about this too. How would you guys suggest preparing for that (having the food ready when we get there)? I really don't want to make a guest or family member leave the ceremony early... DOC? Try to get a key and give it to the caterers ahead of time so they can let themselves in? Something else?
  • Options

We are acually paying the bartender to be in our suite at 1:00, we'll give them the key, and they will let the caterers in at 2:30.  Well worth the extra $30 an hour.  So the bar will be set up and foo ready when we get back to the room!

• Options
    Ooh, good thought. Thanks!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards