Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

4/11/15 - Day 2: Diamond Nails, Todd English Pub

hmgifforhmgiffor member
First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited April 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Day 2 is when all of our family and bridal party arrived. First mistake (and one of the only few I made) was offering to pick up the bridal party from the airport. They arrived at 3 different times so it became a little hectic but they appreciated us meeting them at the airport. 

Diamond Nails - A: My sister and I went off the strip to get our nails done. She is really picky so we did lots of research to find the best and this was certainly it. For a gel mani and pedi it was $100 with tip. My sister did a pedi and acrylic nails for $100 with tip. 

Todd English Pub - C: This is where we choose to have our meet and greet for 14 people. I always forget that it is a bit difficult to find so some of our guest were late. They were great about seating us right away. We had one server so things were a little slower than I expected. Food was really great and drinks were good (it was happy hour so that was nice). We paid for all the food and guests paid for their own drinks. Total for food was $510 with tip. Now comes the bad part...on my way (FH had gone ahead of me) the waitress stopped and asked if anything was wrong. I said it was just fine. She then proceeded to ask me why we had left the tip we did as she did not "want a bad yelp review (I did not see the bill or tip so I had no idea what it was). I was stunned and really didn't know what to do. I simply stated the service was good and I don't really write Yelp reviews. I felt it was super rude to stop me! After talking with everyone, I think she received enough of a tip between what we tipped her and then each of the individual checks for drinks. 

After this, the bridal party and some family members just drank, played beer pong at PBR rock bar (it was only $24!!) and somehow we ended up at Chateau which was a blast! Cue hangover....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 4/11/15 - Day 2: Diamond Nails, Todd English Pub

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards